8.31.2009

Arianna's Alphabet Book: A


Finished number 20, and a full-page one as well! It really makes me feel like Arianna will actually get her alphabet book after all. Especially since this is the first letter – for some reason, finishing the letter A makes me feel like the alphabet book is on it's way, no matter how many I've done beforehand.

Speaking of the letter A, if we had named her anything else this book would have probably been completely different. The conceit of the book is that each sentence on a page starts with the appropriate letter (so it can be a capital letter), with the small letter contained somewhere in the sentence as well. Because of her name, I was able to start the book with "Arianna walked to the park." And, I also get to title the book Arianna's Baseball Catch, which works out great, in just about every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment